// After today//
I have one more week of classes.
But I still have to take summer courses in order to graduate.
And in between all of this, I have to complete:
- 1500 word policy memo on Syria (due today)
- 500 words on American political campaign strategies (due Thursday)
- A rough draft that I never completed that was due last week so I can turn it in next week in a portfolio with the rest of my senior thesis (due Thursday)
- A 15 page thesis (due Thursday)
- A 10 page paper for my International Economic Affairs Class (due Friday)
- An optional 7 page paper on any major current event for my Con-Law class.
I haven’t started anything because I’m a lazy asshole and that realization is finally hitting me at 3:42 AM.
And to top off this shit sundae that is next week, the week after will be followed by exams.
So much for getting straight A’s this quarter.